DiGi names new corp-comm head
- DiGi names Joachim Rajaram as head of corporate communication
- Replaces Saffura Chinniah who has left
- Joined DiGi in early 2008
Malaysia – DiGi has promoted Joachim Rajaram to head its corporate communications, replacing Saffura Chinniah who has left the company.
Rajaram joined DiGi in early 2008, and has spent the last two years with the corporate responsibility department. In his new role, he will lead the corporate communications team in supporting both the corporate, and business and segment needs, and drive DiGi's market and opinion leadership and advocacy in the public space.
Chinniah left DiGi to take on a regional role with the business environment management team at Telenor Asia.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- DiGi Telecommunications
- Celcom Malaysia
KFC Related Stories:
- KFC Philippines fights hunger with WFP
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- NBA extends marketing deal with KFC
- KFC cuts suppliers in China
- Bizarre HR: KFC worker fired for licking potatoes
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- KFC Australia ropes in rockstars
- BCA on agency hunt, Audi promotes new cars
- KFC Australia appoints Edelman
- KFC draws flak for APP supplies
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Virginia Ng
- Out to Lunch: Why KFC took kids off the menu
- In BRIEF: Celestial Tiger, KFC, Ogilvy
- Nandos takes a punch at KFC
- KFC: Out of the pan, into the fire
- KFC launches first group buying deal in HK
- KFC gets real about its food
- KFC and Pizza Hut pick UM for media
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 29 September 2011
- Maybank, KFC, FedEx recognised as CSR champions