Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Admax's Mathew Ward shifts focus to Malaysia
- He is the regional sales director of Admax based in Singapore
- Will spend the next three months in Malaysia to grow client portfolio
Malaysia - Admax Network's Singapore-based regional sales director, Mathew Ward will spend the next three months in Malaysia as the company looks to build on its existing client portfolio here.
According to Ward, Admax has experienced "highly optimistic growth" since it first came to Malaysia about a year and half ago.
"There's definitely a lot of opportunity for further growth in Malaysia and I believe that this year will see an even faster expansion rate in terms of the business since it's been really positive so far," he said.
Last year, Admax launched 120 campaigns for key clients such as Mindshare, Starcom, Carat, and OMD.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Starcom MediaVest Group
- Admax Network
Starcom MediaVest Group Related Stories:
- SMG promotes Somanathan to regional role
- Media buying: How to invest right
- SMV Group digital director leaves
- Starcom boosts digital team in China
- SMG appoints Mallikarjunadas as CEO
- China gears towards sophisticated luxury
- Heineken picks Starcom for global duties
- Snickers hungry for Football
- Starcom bolsters research in Asia Pacific
- SMG appoints president of global ops
- SMG realigns global ops
- SMG India makes top rank changes
- DiGi gets social with Super Reload
- SMG pulls off a clean sweep at FOM Awards
- Starcom MediaVest India switches CEOs
- The DiGi-Berry saga continues
- Starcom names new client service director
- Doris Kuok joins Starcom
- Sane exits Starcom, not to be replaced
- Starcom appoints global search head