Asia Interactive to power WSJ property portal
Hong Kong - Asia Interactive's luxury property portal PropGOLuxury has been selected to power online real estate for the Wall Street Journal & Dow Jones Digital Asia.
PropGOLuxury, founded in 2006, has a strong focus on China's luxury property market and also has a presence across the Asia Pacific as well as the US, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
As part of the deal, the company's luxury property listings, news, and content will be available under a wsj.propgoluxury.com listing.
George Varvitsiotis, managing director, PropGOLuxury, said the deal will give the property group access to the WSJ.com's 15,000,000-plus unique visitors each month.
He said powering online real estate for the WSJ.com was a powerful validation of PropGOLuxury.com's status as the market leader in greater China, Asia, and the world.
"We have established the most comprehensive luxury property portal reaching the largest audience of affluent property consumers in greater China and globally.
"Our team is working hard on more new developments to further our leadership position," he added.
The deal follows a recent announcement that Christie's Great Estates had selected PropGOLuxury as its exclusive online marketing channel to reach affluent consumers across Asia.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Dow Jones
- The Wall Street Journal
Dow Jones Related Stories:
- Digital sales executive/planner, Dow Jones
- Kelly exits Dow Jones
- WSJA debuts live online show in Asia
- Dow Jones’ Asia Editor, Adidas' campaign
- Relationship Account Manager, Dow Jones
- Regional Circulation Manager, Dow Jones
- IN BRIEF: P&G, Garuda, WSJ
- Circulation officer, Dow Jones
- WSJ launches SEA online section
- Dow Jones hires Molloy in senior sales role
- Dow Jones fills out APAC marketing team
- WSJA boards the Airport Express
- Time to do some PR for your own agency
- WSJA launches Hong Kong digital edition
- WSJ adds regional editions on iPad
- VIDEO: The value of social media intelligence
- WSJA eyes growth in B2C ad markets
- News Corp set to build its interests in Asia
- WSJ offers job listing with Naukri.com
- WSJ launches mobile website for Asia