Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Saatchi Lab scores government accounts
- LTA and EMA
- Accounts worth SGD 1 million
Singapore - Saatchi Lab has been awarded two government accounts, one for the Land Transport Authority (LTA), and the other for the Energy Market Authority (EMA).
For LTA, the agency is tasked with a nationwide awareness campaign for public transportation and for EMA, it is responsible for their employer branding and HR recruitment advertising for 2010-2011.
This comes on the back of retaining the global MDA account and winning the MDIS, NERA Telecommunications and City Square Mall accounts at the turn of 2010.
Collectively, the accounts are worth over SGD 1 million.
"While 2009 was very challenging for the agency, we are glad that we managed to come through the year without having major organisational changes. The dedication of the staff and our commitment to delivering work that makes business sense has allowed us to weather 2009 and further reinforced our relationships with our key clients," Lionel Goh, General Manager, said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Saatchi LAB
- Energy Market Authority
- Land Transport Authority
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign