McCann on winning streak across Asia
Manila - McCann Worldgroup Philippines has clinched seven major brands across its various divisions, including Bank of the Philippine Islands, Universal Motors and Johnson & Johnson.
The agency has also bagged creative duties for the Bank of the Philippine Islands following a five-way pitch. The agency will be tasked with creative duties for the bank's credit cards, asset management and trust group as well as BPI Express Online.
McCann's sister agency Harrison Communications has also won three big brands, SAFI's Papa Banana Catsup, Universal Motors and M.Lhuillier.
Harrison bagged the Papa Banana Catsup creative account following a pitch against TBWA, JimBasic, DM9, Catalytyx and incumbent Leo Burnett.
In addition, Universal Motors Philippines awarded the Nissan Patrol creative brief to Harrison Communications following a credentials presentation.
Harrison has also secured the creative assignment for M.Lhuillier following a three way pitch involving Draft FCB and J.Romero while its sister media agency, UM bagged the media assignment.
The agency is tasked to give a fresh perspective to communication and broaden the existing consumer base.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup Related Stories:
- Lapu-Lapu wins battle against EQ Diapers
- McCann boosts database marketing arm
- Harrison’s ECD does double duty as president
- McCann launches production unit in Philippines
- Successful brands are Human brands
- Nescafe Fans Day draws thousands
- Harris Diamond to succeed Nick Brien as McCann CEO
- The truth about Malaysian women
- McCann strengthens digital team
- Tony Poon returns to McCann Worldgroup
- Students create campaign for Sprite
- Grey nabs Thakar as strategic lead
- McCann Health hires GM in Thailand
- Momentum makes senior appointments
- McCann's Villar: Challenges facing local ad biz
- McCann introduces MRM Down Under
- MAS hires Ishak as senior VP marketing
- The futurist: Marketing in 2022
- Schuster named CEO of WGEXP
- IPG sets up a shop for L'Oréal & Maybelline