Green Kampong inks Admax CSR deal
- Nadya Hutagalung is the creator of the conservation community
- Advocates paperless advertising
- In line with Admax's marketing plans
As part of the deal, Admax will support the distribution of eco-friendly messages throughout its network of 2,900 websites which reach some 76 million people across Southeast Asia.
Green Kampong was created by TV personality and eco-activist Nadya Hutagalung, also Singapore's Earth Hour ambassador in 2010.
"Its large audience base has helped us spread the word on conservation to millions of people" Hutagalung said.This effort is being executed with the help of useful information and tips available on the Greenkampong.com website to educate people on becoming eco-friendly.
"We feel that organizations frequently overlook opportunities to give back to the larger community,"Janilaine Ng, regional media manager, Admax Network, said.
"We have come to realize the importance of engaging in such efforts in 2010 through supporting partnerships such as these as well as local charities."
Ng said the initiative fits with its strategy to create more attachment to the Admax brand.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Admax Network
Admax Network Related Stories:
- Komli Media acquires Admax Network
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- DMS' CEO Grant Watts moves on
- AdMax hires local head, promotes Ward
- Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim
- Tribal Fusion launches local office
- Admax boosts offerings
- Admax serves up senior changes
- Admax targets women with new network
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- YOUTH MARKETING FEATURE: Bringing up baby
- Rosy outlook for Admax, ad networks
- Pixel Media activates Adsfactor Malaysia
- Admax grows regional footprint
- Admax takes bigger bite of Malaysiakini
- Admax adds Sinchew-i.com
- Yahoo appoints three Authorized Resellers
- AdMax secures Thai Rath
- AdMax launches Youth Channel