BBH makes key promotions
- BBH promotes three
- Following John Hadfield's promotion
- Frances Great now MD
Singapore - In a succession plan announcement, BBH Asia-Pacific has promoted Frances Great, Christina Chong and Frank Reitgassl to senior management positions.
Great, after four years as head of account management, will take on the role of managing director, reporting to John Hadfield who was recently promoted to the role of CEO last month.
Great joined BBH London in 1999 and moved to Singapore in 2002. She runs a number of the Agency's key regional accounts and was involved in the wins of the global Chupa Chups and regional SURF businesses.
Filling up Great's previous role is Chong who joined BBH from Ogilvy in 2006 to run its Vaseline business. She currently manages the Vaseline account both regionally and globally.
Reitgassl, has been promoted to head of account planning from the current role as planning director. He has worked on regional accounts such as Axe, Chupa Chups, The Coca Cola Company and Surf.
"These new appointments are natural progressions for Frances, Chris and Frank. They are exceptional talents with great BBH experience and tenure. They've helped deliver our success to date, and I'm sure that they'll lead us to future successes," Hadfield said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- Haagen-Dazs appoints BBH
- Chupa Chups gives a dam
- Mentos creates a national level exam
- Happydent campaign goes upside-down
- BBH ropes in Aussie talent for CD role
- BBH expands ties with Perfetti Van Melle
- NTUC Income creates on-road rescue team
- Axe creates auto-flirting app
- BBH creates giant tip jar for GEMS
- NTUC Income hits jackpot with campaign
- BBH throws reverse pitch to brands
- BBH makes Axe smell sweet
- NTUC Income makes a gamble for retirees
- BBH launches regional campaign for Mentos
- Shipwrecks make way into Orchard Road
- Levi’s hits the road with a new campaign
- BBH Asia Pacific makes creative hires
- "Yes" campaign debuts
- Mentos tasks BBH with brand campaign
- BBH wins 4G network launch duties