Grey Group brings Tay on board
- Grey appoints Joseph Tay
- As creative director
- To report to Ali Shabaz
Singapore - Joseph Tay has joined Grey Group Singapore as creative director, reporting to Ali Shabaz, chief creative officer for Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
Tay brings with him over a decade and a half of creative experience, having worked at agencies such as BBH Asia Pacific, Batey Ads, McCann Erickson JWT and others.
In his new role, he will initially work on Grey's clients such as Qatar Airways, Wildlife Reserves Singapore, Mitsubishi and Metro.
"Joseph's addition to Grey Group Singapore reinforces our commitment to creating famous work for our clients. He comes with tremendous experience across categories covering local, regional and global markets," Subbaraju Alluri, CEO, Grey Group Singapore said.
Since the beginning of 2010, Grey Group has made a number of strategic creative appointments in Singapore, Thailand, India and Vietnam in a bid to to boost the network's creative output.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers