BBH launches STB campaign
- STB's new campaign
- Website, TV commercials and logo
- Campaign deployed by Leo Burnett
Singapore - BBH Asia Pacific has launched a destination brand campaign for the Singapore Tourism Board.
‘YourSingapore' centers around the idea of the Lion City's uniqueness. The campaign hopes to put across the idea of Singapore's attractions being accessible and user-friendly, that visitors will have the benefit of being able to personalise their trip according to their preferences.
A website, living logo and a series of television commercials will be launched as part of the campaign. Called www.yoursingapore.com it features an itinerary planner for visitors to customise their trip.
The global campaign is officially live and will run across international markets over the next few months.
A new ‘living' logo has been designed for the campaign, representing Singapore's multi-faceted nature. The logo is placed within the island's outline, suggesting a concentration of attractions.
The series of commercials directed by Olivier Gondry showcase some of Singapore's most iconic landmarks and attractions.
The first series of television commercials are centered on the idea how no two visitors have the same experience of Singapore. In ‘High Energy', a 30-something visitor makes his Singapore an energetic, adrenaline-packed, night-time experience, with everything built around him at lightning speed. ‘Fun' is Singapore as seen through the eyes of a 7-year old boy. His Singapore is a daytime place of adventure and delight, where everywhere he wants to go is just a magical bounce away.
The television commercials will roll out this month starting with Asian markets.
"This is both a natural evolution and critical move on from Uniquely Singapore. We wanted to emphasize Singapore's unique selling points in terms of its concentration of attractions and ultimate user-friendliness more directly - and deliver them in a way relevant to the modern media environment," said Mr Ken Low, Assistant Chief Executive of the Marketing Group, STB.
The campaign is being deployed globally by the Leo Burnett Group, BBH's partners for the task. Global media planning and buying is by MEC.
BBH Asia Pacific won the Singapore Tourism Board account in April 2009.
- Leo Burnett
- Singapore Tourism Board
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles