Trio win MOM biz
- MOM appoints agencies
- Leo Burnett, Zenith and FulfordPR
- For its work-life balance programmes
Singapore - The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has appointed Leo Burnett, ZenithOptimedia and Fulford PR as the consortium for its publicity efforts to promote work-life harmony in the workplace.
With this win, the creative consortium is tasked with implementing an integrated marketing and communications campaign aimed to dial-up awareness on the benefits of implementing Work-Life programmes in today's fast-paced and competitive work environment.
The press statement said the campaign will also be promoted through events such as the biennial Work-Life Excellence Award, which recognises businesses that are committed to driving successful Work-Life strategies.
"We are confident that the campaign, which is developed by putting people at the centre of our mindset, will draw the desired attention and inspire more employees and employers to work together to achieve a better balance between work and life," Tan Kien Eng, CEO for Leo Burnett Group Singapore and Malaysia, said.___________________________________________________________________________________
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Leo Burnett
- Fulford Public Relations
- ZenithOptimedia Singapore
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles