Kadence International rebrands
- Kadence revamps brand identity
- Launches new logo and website
- To align global positioning
Singapore - Market research firm Kadence International has rebranded to reflect the firm's evolved product offering and global positioning.
As a result, it has redefined its brand values, reflecting in a new logo, website and updated promotional campaigns.
In a press statement, the company said,"With an established global network of offices in the in the West and in Asia, the rebranding exercise was to ensure the external perception of Kadence International is aligned with its current offering."
The company invested resources in brand development which included a global survey of over 500 clients, suppliers and senior marketing personnel to capture how others viewed the agency and its people.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
Kadence Related Stories:
- Market research is the new normal
- Customisation a must for market research
- Kadence International names new MD
- Kadence weathers storm with growth
- Kadence Malaysia takes new shape
- Kadence plots Malaysia growth
- Insightful research
- Singapore SMEs bank on marketing
- Kadence opens in HK, plots Shanghai move
- Kadence hits KL and Jakarta before China ambitions