Zuji engages customers via Facebook
Hong Kong - Online travel agency Zuji has launched a Facebook application "ZUJI Map", which allows users to plan and book trips with their Facebook friends.
Developed by marketing services firm Epsilon International, ZUJI Map adds a world map with the user's 'home' and 'favourite destinations' in the left-side column of their Facebook profile.
Once installed, users can select up to ten favourite destinations on ZUJI Map, plan their trips with friends within their Facebook account, and purchase their travel from Zuji's website.
"By leveraging Epsilon's expertise in integrated marketing solutions to build ZUJI Maps, not only can we offer travellers the ultimate experience in travel planning, but we are also able to build a relationship with them and their friends within the social media space," said Charlie Wong, general manager of Zuji Hong Kong.
Dominic Powers, senior vice president, Asia Pacific at Epsilon International, said the collaboration on the ZUJI Maps Facebook application is a result of working closely with Zuji and gaining a strong understanding of the company's marketing challenges and opportunities over the last five years.
"With the data available to Zuji, Epsilon helped them create customer experience across multiple touch points," he said.
Powers added that Epsilon would continue to work with Zuji to develop innovative marketing approaches to engage customers and grow market share.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Epsilon International
Zuji Related Stories:
- Tiger nabs Zuji marketing lead
- Zuji on PR agency hunt
- Marketing Roundtable: Big data, big results
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Janis Tse
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- Zuji makes most of NATAS frenzy
- Zuji Starz take to the streets
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Zuji ad offends locals
- Zuji appoints Reprise Media Down Under
- Zuji debuts 'travel twitter' on mobile
- Microsoft partners Zuji to fulfill travel dreams
- Zuji launches online campaign
- Seah resurfaces at Langham Hotels
- Zuji submits holiday proposal to Govt
- Zuji names digital marketing head
- Marketers face greater accountability
- Will the Singapore govt go for Zuji Day?
- ZUJI urges employees to take time off