BMW retains Carat
- BMW retains Carat for media
- Signs two year contract with additional one year option
- No BMW decision yet on digital pitch
Malaysia - BMW Group Malaysia has retained Carat as its media agency of record following a four-way pitch.
BMW has signed Carat to a two year contract with an additional one year option. In a statement the luxury car brand said the proposal presented by Carat Malaysia proved it had a "keen understanding and insights into the premium market as well as the creative media strategies needed for BMW campaigns".
"Further to this, the agency's expertise in digital and new media as well as their well organised team structure which also enables integration in the planning and execution of traditional, Out-of-Home, digital and new media also gave them a competitive edge."
BMW is also in the midst of appointing a digital agency after it put incumbent Rapp on alert with a review.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Carat Malaysia
- BMW Malaysia
Carat Malaysia Related Stories:
- BMW brings the World of Joy
- Carat makes two key promotions
- KFC packs a pocketful of flavors
- A&W on the hunt for a new agency
- Starcom names new client service director
- Carat: YES we're sorry
- Carat wins big with YTL media duties
- Pizza Hut stirs up meatball frenzy
- BMW shares its 5 Series Joy
- BMW shops for digital
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- KFC to spend RM2 million on cheesy pasta
- UPDATED: Zenith bags Tesco
- Four shop for Tesco media
- DiGi calls media review
- Jan ad spend manages positive growth
- M&C push new tea product
- MSA swears in new council
- Carat’s Etiqa campaign scores
- Carat wins Ayamas media biz