PurpleClick's Tan now CEO
- PurpleClick's Leonard Tan now CEO
- Stanley Tay promoted to MD
- Aims at regional expansion
Consequently, Stanley Tay will take over as the new managing director of the company, managing PurpleClick's entire local business operations and business development.
"We're expanding very quickly and looking to hire 10 more staff this year. We are very optimistic about the growth potential of the industry and are well-poised for greater heights as our service infrastructure and expertise are well in place," Tan said.
PurpleClick promoted head of strategy and business development Stanley Tay to the post of general manager in February last year, with a remit to expand further in markets like Malaysia and Thailand while continuing the company's growth in Singapore.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- PurpleClick Media
PurpleClick Media Related Stories:
- Mentholatum gets clicking, New AXN hit series
- No saturation point for digital
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Baidu names PurpleClick as exclusive reseller
- JCU Singapore appoints PurpleClick
- PurpleClick on the hunt for agency
- SEM package offered to SMEs
- Search engine marketing gets local rev-up
- PurpleClick Media names GM
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- MediaRing talks together with PurpleClick
- PurpleClick hires Low
- KLM celebrates anniversary with PurpleClick
- Avis agrees PurpleClickMedia SEM solutions