Salesforce.com and Google alliance targets SMEs
The product combines Salesforce on-demand CRM applications with the Google AdWords platform and provides the elements of the customer lifecycle of advertising, creating leads, closing business and retaining customers to allow businesses to create an online marketing and sales presence.
"The Internet has completely changed the landscape for small and medium businesses and the alliance between Google and salesforce.com enables companies of all sizes to acquire new customers and streamline their business to experience success," Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO of salesforce.com said.
"Now there is a single online destination for businesses of all sizes to attract and acquire new customers, while closely tracking the return on their valuable marketing dollars. This alliance is about introducing new audiences to the benefits of online advertising, marketing and sales through the integration of two world-class solutions to help small and medium businesses succeed in today's global marketplace," Sheryl Sandberg, vice president, global online sales and operations at Google said.
Under the partnership, salesforce.com will act as the official distribution channel for the Google AdWords product across 43 countries and encompasses distribution, technology and co-marketing efforts.
Salesforce.com Related Stories:
- Mandel exits Saleforce
- Salesforce launches social marketing suite
- MS-Yammer deal: choice or compulsion?
- Salesforce tipped to buy out Buddy Media
- Toyota introduces private social network
- US$2 million to upgrade NGO pre-school teachers
- Experian appoints regional marketing VP
- Brands move online to join conversations
- Police see no humour in PR stunt
- The pitch: Gorilla, no I mean guerilla tactics by Salesforce.com
- REAP strikes five wins
- Salesforce.com and Google announce tie-up
- Skype your way to success