StanChart & MasterCard hunt for Little Champions
- Standard Chartered, Mastercard and UEFA launch campaign
- Children get to escort UEFA players
- Campaign runs across six
Singapore - Standard Chartered and MasterCard together have launched a BBDO-created campaign titled ‘Little Champions’.
This campaign running in several languages across six markets namely Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and UAE, is aided by UEFA and gives 45 children the opportunity to escort UEFA Champions League players to the pitch during several televised matches.
First phase of this campaign concluded with five children from Singapore escorting the football players during a group stage match held in Old Trafford.
The campaign is now in its second phase.
To run until the end of March this year, the campaign will see three more draws. The final group of children will be attending the UEFA Champions League final match in Madrid.
The draws are exclusive to Standard Chartered card holders.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Related Stories:
- Stanchart flies high with WorldMiles
- Standard Chartered's Everest quest
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- Standard Chartered speaks, XM hires COO
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- Case study: It’s Just One for StanChart
- Shu Wei leaves Maxis for Stanchart
- A future not that far away…
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- StanChart plays Santa
- History's Mankind secures StanChart
- StanChart crowned Marketer of the Year
- Be wary of ‘under-leading'
- Ask yourself why you need an app: StanChart
- StanChart: Here for Good?
- NLB in PR tender, StanChart's new priority
- StanChart helps savers, beTV adds new show