Tribal Fusion launches local office
- Tribal Fusion launches Malaysia office
- Kelvin Tan named business director for Tribal Fusion
- The former Admax Malaysia sales director will lead the business
Malaysia - Digital marketing solutions company, Tribal Fusion has launched an office in Malaysia and named Kelvin Tan as business director.
Tan's appointment follows shortly after his departure from the sales director role at Admax Network Malaysia.
The news is part of Tribal Fusion's growing business in the region which currently includes offices in India, Singapore and Dubai. The company, which is owned by Exponential Interactive, has made India its APAC hub.
"The online advertising market has continued to grow and our company is matching that growth with expansion in our regional sales offices," Pawan Goyal, VP of APAC, Tribal Fusion said.
"The opening of our Malaysia office will help in meeting the increasing demand for robust, customized digital marketing solutions in this market," he said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia to experience it for yourself. Why would you do it? Let's discuss.
- Admax Network
- Tribal Fusion
Admax Network Related Stories:
- Komli Media acquires Admax Network
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- DMS' CEO Grant Watts moves on
- AdMax hires local head, promotes Ward
- Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Green Kampong inks Admax CSR deal
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim
- Admax boosts offerings
- Admax serves up senior changes
- Admax targets women with new network
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- YOUTH MARKETING FEATURE: Bringing up baby
- Rosy outlook for Admax, ad networks
- Pixel Media activates Adsfactor Malaysia
- Admax grows regional footprint
- Admax takes bigger bite of Malaysiakini
- Admax adds Sinchew-i.com
- Yahoo appoints three Authorized Resellers
- AdMax secures Thai Rath
- AdMax launches Youth Channel