Bates 141 cheers to Heineken Hong Kong
Hong Kong - Global beer brands Heineken is stepping up its assault on the local beer market, appointing Bates 141 to manage its local advertising activity.
Bates 141 has an existing relationship with Heikeken, having worked on its international business for some time.
Bates was also responsible for its Rugby World Cup sponsorship in 2007.
Heineken marketing director Emily Wong confirmed the appointment and said the scope of Bates' work will cover communication planning, creative, digital and activation.
“Bates 141 has shown great understanding of the beer market and we look forward to working with them in 2010” Wong said.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Bates 141
Heineken Related Stories:
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- Heineken brings Grammy experience home
- Heineken is serious about music
- More govt tenders, Heineken picks Lowe
- Heineken Thirst ends year with a bang
- Heineken readies for "bottle of the future"
- Getting efficient in the SC
- A Skyfall windfall for brands
- Heineken knows how to party
- Leveraging Bond: Heineken and Omega
- James Bond features in Heineken campaign
- TEC names MD, EA Mobile picks PR agency
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- Heineken picks Starcom for global duties
- In BRIEF: SPT, FrancFranc, Robinsons
- In BRIEF: InMobi, Singapore Flyer, Ikea
- In BRIEF: Go React, StanChart, Servcorp
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Heineken bonds with Daniel Craig
- Heineken hands PR business to Iris