Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- Häagen-Dazs launches campaign
- Targeted at professional females
- WOM & TBWA Malaysia
Regional - Häagen-Dazs has embarked on a new branding and marketing campaign to emphasise its position as the super premium ice cream brand in Singapore and Malaysia.
With the tagline ‘Slow Melting in Progress', the campaign is targeted at female professionals in their 20s -30s who are "engrossed with their profession and family and tend to forget themselves in the process, neglecting to pamper themselves."
The ‘Slow Melting in Progress' theme is supported by radio, print and out-of-home channels and is supported by its public relations agency, Word of Mouth Communications and advertising agency, TBWA Malaysia.
In conjunction with this branding campaign, Häagen-Dazs is launching its Autumn/Winter 2009 flavour, Dark Chocolate Orange. At all 14 Häagen-Dazs outlets, the kitchen has created special limited edition creations to highlight the ‘slow melt' element that can be found within Häagen-Dazs ice-cream.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Word of Mouth Communications
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- Nivea nets Nat
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name