Nokia promotes E65 Wi-fi uniqueness
The campaign featured a series of Nokia E65 sticker creative on various glass facades within the mall - the objective was to communicate to consumers the Wi-fi features of the Nokia E65 as well as its slim design. Bates Singapore was responsible for creative.
"Outdoor advertising was chosen as a medium to support this launch because we wanted to reach the audience while they are out and about. These are also moments where they will need connectivity to browse the web or check emails on their mobile devices. Thus, we selected a natural environment where consumers will want to use Wi-fi on the Nokia E65 devices, like shopping malls and F&B outlets," Lim Wee Khee, senior marketing manager for Nokia Singapore said in a statement.
The campaign also features in print as well as online, and media placement duties were handled by Mediacom.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Tencent pushes WeChat on MTR
- JCD bags ADC's outdoor media biz
- ION names JCD as outdoor partner
- Tan Chong Motor gets ‘Cheeky Sexy’
- P&G triggers olfactory response
- Nokia’s music on the move
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- Adidas dares to 'Dream Big'
- The Trouble With Media Measurement
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- DBS directs card to frequent flier traffic
- Stewart to head JCDecaux Texon