Royal Caribbean unveils its dreamship
- Royal Caribbean unveils campaign
- XM Asia-created
- Involves Dreamship site
Singapore -XM Asia has created a ‘Dreamship Builder' website for global cruise brand Royal Caribbean International as part of its ongoing ‘Nation of Why Not' brand campaign running across Asia.
The website aims to build brand awareness and create interest in its renowned innovative ships and signature onboard amenities.
"We took the playful new branding campaign to capture this imaginary and innovative spirit in an online campaign. Ever thought of experiencing the thrill of a race track or a Ferris wheel on the open oceans? Royal Caribbean Dreamship Builder allows your wildest fantasies come to life," David Brown, XM Asia senior creative director, said in a statement.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- XM Asia
XM Asia Related Stories:
- Audi Fashion Festival gets digitally savvy
- XM Asia and BBH hire, Project Inspire launches
- Are retailers depending too much on Facebook?
- How to build a telecom brand on social media
- XM Gravity on a winning streak
- AKA works on Movember, Savvis, XM ink deal
- NParks promotes Gardens by the Bay
- XM Asia ropes in Kim
- No saturation point for digital
- XM Gravity adds biz post acquisition
- XM tightens Southeast Asia grip
- XM grabs stake in Magnivate
- XM-Asia makes client service hires
- SoyJoy's biz moves to XM from Ogilvy
- SG Children's Society puts parents to the test
- Will the market see more digital AORs?
- Singapore's GE gets social
- XM's Jain resigns
- XM Asia emerges from JWT's shadow
- XM-JWT names creative group head