Lam exits Kinetic
Singapore - Co-founder and creative director of Kinetic Interactive Sean Lam is departing the agency after a 10-year stint.
Lam founded the agency in 1999 with Carolyn Teo and Benjy Choo, which has grown to become one of Singapore's strongest independant creative outfits. During his time there he has won numerous awards from both international and local award shows, and was nominated as the Institute of Advertisers Singapore's creative director of the year three years in a row from 2006 to 2008.
Lam told Marketing that he has "decided to take a break and do my own thing". Lam said he has "no concrete plans at this stage", but most likely he will start his own shop.
"But I really don't know," he said.
Management at Kinetic was unavailable for comment at the time of writing. Lam was recently named by Marketing as one of Singapore's top 25 rising stars.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
Kinetic Related Stories:
- Kinetic launches new cloud-hosted system
- Bird Nest readies for first advertiser
- Digital OOH spend in China hits US$1.8bn
- 100Plus appeals to the thirsty
- Kinetic appoints GM for Beijing
- HBO refreshes website
- Kinetic takes aim at China's Eastern region
- Kinetic drives away with Mini
- RapidKL bus journey begins for RedBerry
- Publicis, Kinetic & Tribal DDB in for Mini
- Microsoft names jury for Mouse debut
- Webbys makes entry call
- Kancils judges at the finish line
- Singapore winners at One Show Design revealed
- Singapore gets 41 shortlisted at Clios
- Singapore jurors for Cannes
- Four agencies top categories for third year running
- Web Watch - Jan08
- 2007: In the fast track
- Singapore represented in global Flag Project