Anna Sui selects wwwins for SEO push
Hong Kong - Proctor & Gamble's cosmetics brand Anna Sui has hired wwwins Consulting and iProspect Greater China to handle search engine optimization duties for its localised websites across Greater China.
wwwins and iProspect Greater China are tasked to optimise Anna Sui's websites for Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. Additionally, iProspect Korea will be responsible to run a viral marketing campaign for the brand in Korea.
Emily Fang, CRM & digital manager for Anna Sui Asia Pacific, said Anna Sui is a brand that captures the heart of young consumers, therefore, digital marketing campaigns are especially vital.
"Through SEO, we are able to acquire and invite our consumers to discover Anna's fantasy world by visiting our newly launched online platform which allows them to explore the Anna Sui universe through a virtual boutique and enjoy a magical experience," Fang said.
Antony Yiu, search director for wwwins/iProspect Greater China, said: "In the current economic climate it is essential not only to design a site that builds your brand but to also have systems that cater for acquiring new customers and brand ambassadors."
The new business win strengthens P&G and wwwins relations, as the digital agency set up an office in Guangzhou to manage P&G's online needs last year.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- wwwins Consulting
- Procter & Gamble
wwwins Consulting Related Stories:
- wwwins Hong Kong merged into Isobar
- Foursquare – the game that has everyone all a twitter
- Swire edges into mid-market travel sector
- Isobar_wwwins promotes Serjeant to MD
- Commercial Radio tunes in to iPhone apps
- Aegis rules out a Carat and wwwins merger
- Management overhaul at Aegis Hong Kong
- Wwwins on hiring spree
- Korea asks Americans to bare their Seoul
- Chui Shui Central: Advertising is not dead
- Anna Sui dances to new rock tune
- wwwins takes digital lead on P&G's Whisper
- Swire hands more business to wwwins
- AIA rebranding extends into the digital arena
- Swire taps wwwins for social CRM program
- wwwins bowls over the competition
- wwwins takes digital duties for Mirama
- Web Watch: Love distance v hair crisis
- Companies wise up to search marketing
- Tourism sector wises up to online search