H&K takes off with Airshow win
Singapore - Hill & Knowlton has been appointed to handle strategic communications for Singapore Airshow 2010.
The agency will manage PR for Singapore Airshow & Events at the corporate level and for its other properties such as the Changi Exhibition Centre.
"We were looking for a PR partner who could identify with and leverage on synergies across all our properties. Hill & Knowlton fits the bill, impressing us with their strategic insights, strong team and innovative approach - we are delighted to have them on board with us," Jimmy Lau, managing director of Singapore Airshow & Events, said in a statement.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Hill and Knowlton
Hill and Knowlton Related Stories:
- Hill+Knowlton announces new Asia leadership
- Morse takes MD role at Hill+Knowlton
- Hill+Knowlton sharpens China focus
- H+K Strategies appoints new Asia head
- H+K Strategies shuffles global team
- H+K signs Tan as technology director
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints new director
- APCO names MD for Shanghai
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Yahoo swaps PR partner
- H+K Strategies nabs new accounts
- Hill+Knowlton in hiring spree
- Hill+Knowlton relocates Qatar GM to Malaysia
- Aegis hires, H+K Strategies adds more biz
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- H&K makes govt defence wins
- Voedisch exits H&K Strategies
- Hill & Knowlton rebrands
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- H&K appoints executive director