Snickers drives brand on MRT
- Snickers launches new ads at Bugis
- Supporting new retail promotion
- OMD and BBDO involved
Singapore - Snickers has launched a new outdoor media campaign created by BBDO, choosing the Bugis MRT station to drive its brand and support a new retail promotion.
The campaign runs until mid-August and is found on the escalator leading commuters from the platform to the concourse level. There are also ads at Somerset as well as in-train window stickers.
OMD was the media agency behind the campaign while BBDO took care of the creative duties.
"This is a branding campaign to drive Snickers' brand equity as a snack/energy bar and to support Snickers' retail promotion," an OMD spokesperson said.
"From our research insights, we identified our target's ‘media roadmap' and undoubtedly SMRT media has key platforms in which we could strategically ‘ambush our target."
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- SMRT Media
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz