Kadence Malaysia takes new shape
- Kadence names former Nielsen director as MD for Malaysia
- Benjamin Webb's hire coincides with Jo-Ann Foo's arrival
- She moves to KL office following her appointment as associate director
Malaysia - Global market research agency, Kadence has announced the new senior management line up for its Malaysian ambitions with the appointment of Benjamin Webb as managing director and the arrival of Jo-Ann Foo as associate director.
Webb was most recently director at Nielsen Malaysia and according to Kadence his "areas of research specialism" include brand and marketing communication, customer satisfaction and loyalty studies, as well as product development and refinement projects.
"Jo-Ann and I are a great fit, with complimentary skills and experience and a shared passion for insight-driven research," Webb said.
Foo heads up Kadence's Malaysian insight offering.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department? Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Nielsen Media Research
Nielsen Media Research Related Stories:
- Malaysians slightly more optimistic
- Chinese travellers prove their high-net worth
- Filipinos prepared to spend more in 2013
- "We’re still in recession", say Hong Kongers
- Philippine consumers most loyal in the world
- APAC consumers go for global brands
- Catching mobile users at washroom time
- TNS appoints new MD
- Beverage brands pour big bucks into retail
- Malaysians seek experience on social media
- Nielsen to offer mobile insights
- Time for brands to take social seriously
- Radio at an all-time high
- Malaysia consumer confidence declines
- Malaysians still cautious with spending
- Private label brands need to market better
- Update: Industry lauds new OOH currency
- Nielsen reveals new TV targeting tool
- TV groups in battle for ratings dominance
- CTRs don't click with campaigns anymore