Sunway hotels revamp digital
- Arc rolls out Sunway International Hotels & Resorts work
- Revamp of group's hotel websites
- First pieces of work unveiled since winning account
Malaysia - Arc Worldwide / Leo Burnett have rolled out the first pieces of work for Sunway International Hotels & Resorts since winning the business in January.
The agency last week completed a two-month project to revamp the group's portfolio of hotel websites including for properties outside of Malaysia. The revamped sites also include Sunway's Allson hotel brand and is aimed at making the online portals a better selling tool for Sunway International Hotels & Resorts.
Arc Worldwide's head of digital interactive, Ken Chin said the new websites now have better "call to action" functionality for consumers to "book now."
Arc won the account back in January after a pitch involving as many as five agencies.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Arc Worldwide Malaysia
- Leo Burnett Malaysia
- Sunway International Hotels & Resorts
Arc Worldwide Malaysia Related Stories:
- Arc PR secures three new accounts
- Digital wins the night in Agency awards
- Leo Burnett in recruitment overdrive
- Lowe shuffles top management roles
- McDonald's kicks off the great lunch debate
- CRM veteran Crocker joins LB
- McDonald's spreads love with a twist
- Arc Worldwide makes design director hire
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- A+M December News
- Fleishman puts in solid PR Awards showing
- To be or not to be the MDA?
- Local talent setting excellence at international level
- Arc Malaysia grabs HP
- Arc Malaysia fourth for DM, by The Big Won