Global Magazines appoints Chopra
- Chopra appointed as Business editor
- New editor of Wealth
- Reports to Staphnie Tang
Singapore - Global Magazines, the magazines arm of the Global Yellow Pages Media group, has appointed Tina Chopra as the Business Editor responsible for its business publications.
Chopra will be the editor of Wealth, a magazine for successful wealth acquirers and builders.
Chopra started her career with The Times of India. She has also enjoyed stints with other media groups including the BBC, The Economist and Zee network. Before joining Global Magazines, Chopra wrote for business publications like Forbes and BusinessWorld among others.
Chopra reports to Staphnie Tang, associate publisher for Global Magazines.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- BBC World
- The Economist
BBC World Related Stories:
- Agencies get their own retail shops
- Second screen viewing on the rise
- BBC offloads Lonely Planet
- BBC journalists star in its global campaign
- NLB on agency hunt, Epicure gets audited
- Media Viewpoint: The changing face of news media
- BBC bolsters South Asia ad sales team
- BBC to apologise over FBC row
- UM proves to be the smartest agency in town
- FOMA Focus: Babita Sharma, BBC
- DuPont eschews ads for content
- TV, still a picture of good health
- BBC.com & Lonely Planet launch travel site
- BBC.com dons a new look
- TM's HyppTV stakes claim
- FT goes mobile on branded travel guides
- LUXURY REPORT: Walking the tightrope
- BBC.com tinkers with Weather page
- BBC asks the tough questions
- The future of channels