BrandThink activates new unit
- BrandThink Malaysia launches Events & Activation unit
- Khoo Wee Shen named events manager
- Agency looking to secure FMCG clients
Malaysia - Marketing communications agency, BrandThink Malaysia has launched an events and activation unit and named Khoo Wee Shen as events manager.
She joins from Riche Monde where she handled brands such as Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and will report to the agency's group account director for its PR and Events unit, Poon Chian Siew.
Previously, event management work was handled by the public relations team.
"With our new Events & Activation unit, we will enhance our ability to assist our clients in engaging customers in a more direct and personal manner." Jui Hong Teoh, managing director of BrandThink Malaysia said.
"Our goal is not necessarily to be everything to everyone, but to structure our agency to focus on a wider repertoire of marketing capabilities to engage the affluent consumer," he said.
The agency's current client base includes Breitling, Cortina Watch, Vertu, MaxMara, Caran d'Ache and STARTV, but the company says is now aggressively looking at winning clients from the FMCG sector.
Brandthink Related Stories:
- Brandthink sees seven account wins
- Tuning in to a new frequency
- Brandthink sees stars with new wins
- Tech spurs change in direct marketing
- Girls' day out with Häagen-Dazs
- Brandthink bags two accounts
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 27 September 2011
- Kronenbourg high on fresh brew
- Mindshare reigns again at A+M's AOTY
- Where's the Party? asks Carlsberg
- DC Comics debuts flagship outlet
- IWC Schaffhausen clocks in with Brandthink
- Brandthink scoops Häagen-Dazs
- ibis Novena checks into Facebook
- Carlsberg raises glass to ‘Happiness’
- Carlsberg unveils Kronenbourg 1664
- Going for the right fit
- Rado taps into Malaysia’s artistic side
- Brandthink refreshes Safilo’s vision
- BrandThink bags Clinelle beauty brand