AFC pairs up with Mini
- AFC Mini collaborate
- To host chef Robert Rainford's visit
- Marketing involves event and TVCs
Singapore - The Asian Food Channel (AFC) is joining up with BMW's Mini in a marketing partnership to host television celebrity chef Robert Rainford on his tour of Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
As part of the partnership, Mini will host an exclusive evening for a select group of guests with Rainford, footage of which will be aired on AFC along with a Mini TVC and several vignettes.
"We are delighted to be collaborating with a premium brand as Mini during Rainford's visit to Singapore. The Channel's target demographic is perfectly aligned with the energy, youth and affluence of Mini owners; therefore it was only natural for us to build this partnership," Maria Brown, co-founder and managing director of AFC, said.
"The Asian Food Channel provides a great avenue to get up close and personal to a variety of celebrity chefs. We are thrilled to be working with them during Chef Rainford's visit to Singapore," Ramesh Divyanathan, marketing director of BMW Group Asia, said.
- Asian Food Channel
- BMW Asia Pte Ltd
Asian Food Channel Related Stories:
- American lifestyle media builds a taste for Asia
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Marketing Manager, Asian Food Channel
- AFC serves Best Wan with Alice George
- Amex ties with AFC for chef programme
- AFC launches retail store
- HKTB taps AFC for food and wine push
- C4I seal Asia-wide deals
- AFC ad sales and marketing head exits
- Sales and marketing manager
- Manager – sales and marketing
- AFC goes to Philippines
- Asian Food Channel partners HungryGoWhere.com
- AFC ends search for top sales and marketer hire
- AFC senior marketer takes break