Perfetti Van Melle reworks China agency roster
Shanghai - One of the world largest confectionery manufacturer Perfetti Van Melle has appointed Carat China to handle the bulk of its sweets brands, with ZenithOptimedia also joining its agency roster.
Carat China has been appointed to handle Mentos, Chupa Chups and Big Babol following a pitch against OMD and Mindshare.
ZenithOptimedia has been hired to handle another appointed to handle another Perfetti Van Melle brand, Alpenliebe.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department? Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Carat China
- ZenithOptimedia China
Carat China Related Stories:
- Carat China fills top role
- Carat China names Northern MD
- Carat China promotes new digital GM
- Carlsberg defends fun in "complicated China"
- Grossman named MD for Carat China
- Havas nabs Wong to head up Greater China
- Carat names planning director for China
- Barbie evolves into a lifestyle brand
- Carat lands AIA's 'Project Future' in China
- Carat promotes Grossman as East China MD
- Beiersdorf buckles down for China expansion
- OMD shifts Tsang in new J&J role