Mendis takes the reigns at Zuji Asia Pacific
Hong Kong - Online travel site Zuji has kept with its tradition of hiring senior managers with marketing experience, with the appointment of Roshan Mendis as president of Zuji and regional VP of its parent company Travelocity.
Mendis (pictured) will be responsible for leading all Travelocity brands in Asia Pacific including Travelocity, Zuji and Nextour. He replaces outgoing chief executive officer Scott Blume.
Mendis comes to the job with a solid background in marketing, having lead Travelocity's business-to-business marketing initiatives before he moved over to Zuji management team in Singapore.
He takes the helm of Zuji at an interesting point in its development, with the site now starting to use social networks to generate lead its marketing online marketing activities in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Zuji Related Stories:
- Digital chief bullish on traditional approach
- Tiger nabs Zuji marketing lead
- Zuji on PR agency hunt
- Marketing Roundtable: Big data, big results
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Janis Tse
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- Zuji makes most of NATAS frenzy
- Zuji Starz take to the streets
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Zuji ad offends locals
- Zuji appoints Reprise Media Down Under
- Zuji debuts 'travel twitter' on mobile
- Microsoft partners Zuji to fulfill travel dreams
- Zuji launches online campaign
- Zuji engages customers via Facebook
- Seah resurfaces at Langham Hotels
- Zuji submits holiday proposal to Govt
- Zuji names digital marketing head
- Marketers face greater accountability