Samsung supports Asian Youth Games
- Samsung to sponsor AYG
- Unveils Samsung Preston S5603
- Launches Samsung AYG Challenge
Singapore - Samsung Electronics has aigned on as a sponsor for the upcoming Asian Youth Games (AYG), and it has unveiled its Samsung Preston S5603 mobile phone as the tournament's official phone.
It will, as part of the sponsorship, organise the ‘Samsung AYG Challenge' later this month in the lead up which comprises Futsal, Beach Netball and Tenpin Bowling competitions.
"With next year's inaugural Youth Olympic Games round the corner, Samsung will give our full support to these historic milestones as we seek to promote local sports and cultivate an outstanding generation of athletes that personifies the Olympic values of excellence, friendship and respect," Christopher Chew, director of corporate & brand marketing, Samsung Asia.
In Singapore, the company has been associated with the annual Samsung Inline Skating Festival for the past four years to encourage Singaporeans to adopt a healthier lifestyle through sport.
- Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Related Stories:
- Samsung gives back with a bang
- China’s standards get stricter
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Samsung’s deals, Oil market distress
- Samsung uses discounts to lure customers
- What now for Samsung?
- Semiconductor profit hits US$307b
- Samsung brings LMFAO to Malaysia
- Samsung to build Chinese chip facility
- Vivian Lai fronts Samsung's branding efforts
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Mobile Challenge kicks off
- Samsung bends it with Beckham
- Samsung's comedy cab for Tab
- Samsung joins TVB in 3D broadcasting
- SPRG picks up Samsung PR business
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Samsung campaign touches on Star quality
- Bigger thinking from Microsoft's messenger
- Infineon and Samsung in the red