Nestle milks Nespray 1+ benefits
- Nestlé Malaysia rolls out Nespray 1+ campaign
- Features celebrity Sheila Majid
- McCann Erickson handled creatives
Malaysia - Nestlé Malaysia has launched a McCann Erickson-created campaign titled 'Let Kids Be Kids' for leading growing-up milk powder brand, Nespray 1+.
The campaign covers TV, radio, press, print, out-of-home (OOH), consumer relationship marketing (CRM), direct mailers, in-store, events and public relations initiatives. It advocates a richer childhood through Nespray 1+ Active Protection and features celebrity Sheila Majid in her journey of motherhood.
"We are proud to be associated with Sheila as she is a positive role model for mothers in Malaysia. Our campaign emphasizes the maternal instincts of a mother in ensuring that her child receives the necessary protection in the journey of exploration and experiment," Ho Hau Chieh, business executive manager, Milks Business Unit, Nestlé Malaysia said.
A 30-second TV spot titled 'Curiosity' sets the overall tone of the campaign showing how Sheila Majid provides the protection her daughter needs through the product.
The campaign is expected to run until the end of 2009.
- McCann Erickson Malaysia
- McCann Worldgroup
McCann Erickson Malaysia Related Stories:
- McCann shakes up top management
- Maxis imparts grandfather's wisdom
- McCann wins gold at LIA
- Y&R named Agency of the Year at Kancil
- Mitsubishi promotes Pajero Sport
- A&W on the hunt for a new agency
- Marketing TV: Training and retaining talent
- A+M Wrap-up: Sweet Fight for Gold
- KFC unrolls marketing for new chicken wrap
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- KFC to spend RM2 million on cheesy pasta
- Nescafe plays the health card
- Long path to Selangor Tourism decision
- KFC launches RM3m campaign
- McCanns drive Exora hype ahead of unveil
- Four in pitch for Tourism Selangor creative biz
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- Property work for Dentsu and McCanns
- Pos Malaysia delivers pitch shortlist
- Read to leave McCann