Garuda appoints Icon for regional role
- Garuda Indonesia appoints Icon
- Task covers Southeast Asia
- Includes Hong Kong and Malaysia
Singapore - Indonesia's national airline, Garuda Indonesia, has appointed Icon as its public relations partner for South East Asia.
The Garuda brief covers media, analyst and industry relations across the region focusing on Garuda's key markets of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
This appointment comes at a time when Garuda is reviewing its regional focus and strategy. We chose Icon for its strong track record, in-depth knowledge and expertise in the aviation industry, which will help us regain our position as one of Southeast Asia's top carriers," Iswandi Said, senior general manager Asia for Garuda Indonesia, said.
The win adds to its existing clients for the PR agency which includes Acer, Breadtalk Group, Kodak and Overseas Union Enterprise.
- Icon International Communications
Icon International Communications Related Stories:
- Cebu Pacific chooses Icon
- Baskin-Robbins appoints Icon for SG re-entry
- Trend Micro and Expedia appoint PR agencies
- Icon to rep travel show with a conscience
- Icon struts away with Supermodelme
- Demand for PR executives on the rise
- PR positions in rising demand
- Bridgestone hires Icon & Ketchum
- Icon to spruik APEC summit
- Icon wins BreadTalk account
- OUE adds Icon to its agency roster
- Supperclub changes PR partner
- adidas aims for Iconic PR
- supperclub chooses Icon
- ITB appoints PR AORs for Asian debut
- Triathlete joins Adidas as brand manager
- Icon bags World Effie Festival PR business