MARKETING TV presents Asia's Insiders
Sean Seah, general manager of Zuji Hong Kong, fronts a five-part video series Asia's Insiders, dedicated to exploring the ideas and opinions of Asia's most influential marketers.
Over the next few weeks Marketing will profile some of the regions most innovative brands which are positioning themselves in what is of the world's most populated and promising regions.
“There is a strategic shift from what is happening in the West coming to the East, and I think the economic crisis has accelerated that transfer," Seah said.
"For the first time you’re seeing Chinese companies buying Western companies and this is a good thing."
Zuji Related Stories:
- Tiger nabs Zuji marketing lead
- Zuji on PR agency hunt
- Marketing Roundtable: Big data, big results
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Janis Tse
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- Zuji makes most of NATAS frenzy
- Zuji Starz take to the streets
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Zuji ad offends locals
- Zuji appoints Reprise Media Down Under
- Zuji debuts 'travel twitter' on mobile
- Microsoft partners Zuji to fulfill travel dreams
- Zuji launches online campaign
- Zuji engages customers via Facebook
- Seah resurfaces at Langham Hotels
- Zuji submits holiday proposal to Govt
- Zuji names digital marketing head
- Marketers face greater accountability
- Will the Singapore govt go for Zuji Day?