Volvo readies for XC60 launch
- Volvo readies for XC60 launch
- No plans to run any advertising campaign
- Attention focused on the launch event which happens end June
Malaysia – Volvo is currently in the planning stages of advertising and promotional activities for its new XC60 model which is scheduled to launch at the end of June.
Although Volvo sales and marketing head Greg Bosnich has ruled out any advertising campaigns saying the team was for now solely concentrating on the launch event.
Volvo's agency roster for Malaysia reads Emerald Communications for PR activities while Mindshare Malaysia is the media agency. There currently is no AOR for the local creative business.
Bosnich added that the Volvo XC60 model had already obtained a few orders from Malaysia.
"We’re elevating our design DNA to an entirely new level by literally turning up the visual volume. With more expressive, emotive shapes, the XC60 should be instantly recognizable," Robert Norrman, president of Volvo Car Malaysia said in a statement.
- Volvo Cars Malaysia
Volvo Cars Malaysia Related Stories:
- Volvo assigns local PR duties to Milk
- Carmichael returns to Volvo
- Volvo gets down and dirty with S60
- Can design and safety mix? Volvo thinks so
- Volvo propels into vehicle safety campaign
- Volvo unvelis XC60 in print and PR
- Volvo taps on amateur golf event sponsorship
- Automotive industry fights back
- Volvo turns to marketing
- Volvo confident with marketing approach