Tan Chong Motor gets ‘Cheeky Sexy’
- New Nissan campaign
- Developed by 6 Minutes Communication
- Mindshare & JCDecaux Singapore involved
Singapore - Tan Chong Motor has launched an advertising campaign for the new Nissan 370Z, developed by 6 Minutes Communications, riding on a ‘Cheeky Sexy' theme.
"The Nissan 370Z ‘Cheeky Sexy' campaign perfectly complements the personality of the all-new Nissan 370Z. As one of the most desirable sports cars, the attention-grabbing and sensually stylish theme effectively communicates the key elements of the car," Ron Lim, general manager, sales and marketing of Tan Chong Motor Sales, said.
Mindshare, the media agency for the advertising campaign, will be targeting several media platforms including broadcast, print and online. The TVC will run on the big screens at all Cathay cinema networks as well as the Eng Wah Suntec Cineplex.
Concurrently, the Nissan 370Z will be displayed at The Cathay atrium for the outdoor advertising campaign from 1 to 31 May. On weekends, 370Z ambassadors will be giving out car decals, lucky draw forms and ‘Call me' cards to engage the consumers and increase awareness for the new sports car.
Evlyn Yang, general manager at JCDecaux Singapore, said: "The outdoor campaign in the cinemas as well as the car display at The Cathay will definitely drive awareness for Nissan Z, allowing consumers to experience first-hand the world-class aesthetic engineering and superb performance of this sleek, highly-coveted sports car."
In line with the ‘Cheeky Sexy' theme, Tan Chong Motor has also launched a restroom advertising campaign at St James Power Station. Sexy lingerie in the gents and men's briefs in the ladies have been hung up with a ‘Call me' card attached.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tan Chong Motor Sales
JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Tencent pushes WeChat on MTR
- JCD bags ADC's outdoor media biz
- ION names JCD as outdoor partner
- P&G triggers olfactory response
- Nokia’s music on the move
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- Adidas dares to 'Dream Big'
- The Trouble With Media Measurement
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- DBS directs card to frequent flier traffic
- Nokia promotes E65 Wi-fi uniqueness
- Stewart to head JCDecaux Texon