Friday: Senior Consultant – Lean Manufacturing
Singapore - Using your experience and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts, you will create effective solutions for your clients and implement them.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will manage assignments across SE Asia working with a range of MNC clients from varying sectors. Using your experience and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts, you will create effective solutions for your clients and implement them. You will work with cross functional teams to educate and influence them on the benefit of Lean and TPM. You will also be responsible for developing clients in the region and contributing to the intellectual capital of the company in terms of case studies and publications.
Our client is a boutique consulting firm who have achieved global success and operate in the Lean Manufacturing field.
Degree qualified with at least 10 years experience, you will have a deep understanding of TPM, TQM and Lean Manufacturing concepts. You will have experience within a consulting capacity and have well developed communication and influencing skills. Ideally, you will have worked within the food and beverage sector and have Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia language skills. The role will involve extensive travel within SE Asia.
To apply for this position, go to www.michaelpage.com.sg/apply quoting ref:H377370 or call Mark Donnelly on (+65) 6533 2777 for further details.
Salary range: Not stated
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 5, 09
Closing Date: Friday May 15, 09
Attention to: Mark Donnelly
Phone: 6533 2777
- Michael Page
Michael Page Related Stories:
- Chinese companies to boost hiring in H1 2013
- HK wants more mid-level talent
- Good news for local jobseekers
- Hong Kong leaders fear a skill shortage
- Procurement: China hires more
- China’s skill shortage conundrum
- Is banking’s dry spell over?
- ‘Tis the season to be hiring
- Japan seeks out industry talents
- Procurement most likely to job-hop
- Employee confidence spells trouble
- Positive career outlook for SC, sourcing
- China’s job seekers remain confident
- Region's financial sector remains strong
- Confidence grows as job market strengthens
- Companies more thorough with senior hires
- Small Talk: Jobs and wages go up in Asia
- HR demands 6% pay raise this year
- Bizarre HR: Say hello to Tuesday morning blues
- Friday: Supply Chain and Procurement Manager