BBH expands Unilever's Surf base
- Unilever's Surf expands remit for BBH
- Now includes Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Exisitng markets are Latin & North America, Europe
Global - BBH has further expanded its global remit on Surf - Unilever's global detergent brand to Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
BBH has held the creative responsibilities for Surf in Latin America, North America and Europe since 2003. All account and creative work for Asia will be led out of BBH Asia Pacific while BBH will partner creative agency The Hardy Boys for work conceived for Africa and the Middle East which also includes Turkey.
"This is a very important global consolidation for us. Much of the brands future growth will come from the developing markets in Asia and AMET, so to partner Unilever in pursuit of this is a challenge that we relish," Simon Sherwood, CEO of BBH Worldwide said.
"Surf is a great brand that demands great work. We look forward to helping deliver this in Asia," John Hadfield, managing director of BBH Asia Pacific said.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Related Stories:
- Behind NTUC Income's big makeover
- BBH China wins Qoros account
- Publicis Groupe snaps up mobile agency
- Singapore Sports Hub appoints BBH
- BBH's Elrick calls it a day
- BA welcomes royal couple in local style
- NEA calls pitch, eBay revamps Gumtree
- LinkedIn: Don't violate user agreement terms
- Publicis and BBH: Trouble in paradise?
- BBH adds two more Diageo brands to its kitty
- Steve Harty exits BBH
- Levi Strauss and BBH end ties
- Chupa Chups launches Chuck's Cup
- Minute Maid pulps up with new juice
- BBH Asia Pacific co-creates reality TV series
- BBH promotes John Hadfield
- Kemp resurfaces at BBH
- BBH names operations director for Asia
- PHD promotes NTUC Income outdoors
- BBH Asia Pacific bolsters digital team