Admax grows regional footprint
Regional - Online advertising network and sales company Admax has expanded its presence across Southeast Asia and been appointed to represent Sky Digital Media's portfolio of websites.
In the past 18 months Admax has opened new offices in Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines, extending its coverage to all six markets in SE Asia. The company also seen revenue and staff levels rise, with Admax hiring more than 70 new staff across the region in the past year.
With the Sky appointment Admax will handle online sales in the region for 174 UK-based websites which include skysports.com, skynews.com, skyshowbiz.com, premierleague.com, Teamtalk.com and Sportinglife.com.
Russell Conrad, managing director of Admax Network, said the "depth of content in Sky's online portfolio will continue to attract bigger audiences, which presents a great opportunity for advertisers".
"This is a great addition to our current pool of quality publishers," he said.
Giles Ivey, director of sales for Sky Digital Media said, "South East Asian audiences continue to respond to the quality of our editorial, meaning that we are reaching more and more people across the region. There is particular passion for Premier League football and Admax's local presence and expertise will ensure that advertisers will be able to tap into some of the UK's most popular online sports destinations."
Mathew Ward, Admax Singapore's managing director, said the company's growth outlook is very positive despite the current recession, with year-on-year revenue standing at more than 100%. Admax Network launched in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS Group).
- Admax Network
Admax Network Related Stories:
- Komli Media acquires Admax Network
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- DMS' CEO Grant Watts moves on
- AdMax hires local head, promotes Ward
- Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Green Kampong inks Admax CSR deal
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim
- Tribal Fusion launches local office
- Admax boosts offerings
- Admax serves up senior changes
- Admax targets women with new network
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- YOUTH MARKETING FEATURE: Bringing up baby
- Rosy outlook for Admax, ad networks
- Pixel Media activates Adsfactor Malaysia
- Admax takes bigger bite of Malaysiakini
- Admax adds Sinchew-i.com
- Yahoo appoints three Authorized Resellers
- AdMax secures Thai Rath
- AdMax launches Youth Channel