CAAS launches review
- CAAS calls a pitch
- Looks for full- service agency
- Tender closes 18 May
Singapore - The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore has called for a pitch looking for a full-servicesagency for the new company (NewCo) operating Changi Airport and new Civil Aviation Authority (NewCAA).
The incumbents on the account are Euro RSCG and MPG. According to the tender document, the agencies can come in as conglomerates as well and the duration of the contract will be for a year. The tender closes 18 May.
CAAS had recently appointed DIA Brand Consultants to handle the branding and identity design for a new corporate entity formed to manage Changi Airport and CAI, Changi's International development division.
The new entity - which goes by the working title of NewCo for now - will be separate from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), which will remain as the regulator, and DIA will be looking to launch the new brand in July.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Euro RSCG
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore Related Stories:
- SG sees new hub for air cargo needs
- SG & Netherlands pen MOU on e-freight
- Media Monitors wins CAAS account
- SG aviation gets boost
- Singapore, Latin America open air links
- Singapore Aviation rebrands
- MM Lee: SG needs to restructure airport operations
- Air traffic L&D takes off
- [The Jolt] CAAS looking to hire
- 400 people wanted to fly high
- Tribal DDB gets to design Changi online
- [The Jolt] CAAS fattens existing relief kitty
- DIA wins historic CAAS work
- S$130m to keep airlines flying in
- CAAS dons new online look
- Singapore and Kuwait agree on open skies
- Singapore, Hong Kong ink MoU on servicing aircraft
- RCAR will tighten cargo security
- Singapore and Malta conclude open skies agreement
- Top ten cargo airlines unveiled amid gloomy economy