Greenply APAC work to G2
Regional - India's largest interior infrastructure company, Greenply Industries Limited (GIL) has appointed G2 Singapore to handle its Asia Pacific advertising account.
A US$ 146.5 million valued company, its flagship decorative laminate brand Greenlam is exported to markets across the region such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, and China while the Asia Pacific head office is based in Singapore.
"Greenlam is a fantastic brand and we hope to build a strong equity across the APAC region through G2 Singapore's activation capabilities," Subbaraju Alluri, CEO of Grey Group Singapore, said.
"Targeting to architect's, Interior designers, Builders and Consumers in multiple markets would be a huge challenge but we have identified some very interesting ways to overcome those challenges and build Greenlam into a powerful brand.".
The agency starts work on the account immediately and is responsible for all 360-degree communications.
- Grey Worldwide
Grey Worldwide Related Stories:
- Spatial Access reels in Madison’s Joshi
- Yong enters the LAB
- Adi Satria wraps up at Utusan Media
- Malaysia Airports calls for credentials
- HKTB gains from summer marketing push
- G2 Star Echo secures new projects
- Grey bags JP Morgan project
- Grey bags creatives biz for ESPN channels
- Grey Hong Kong snatches outdoor Gold Lion
- Grey wins Hutchison property project
- SHKF lifts clients' dreams with cranes
- Grey wins Yingda Life creative duties
- OSIM hands China business to Grey Group
- Grey lands Vanke's property project
- Grey Mumbai appoints ECD
- Asfour Crystal shines on China with Grey
- PrimeCredit to push professional image
- Trio wins for Grey’s G2 Star Echo
- Grey Group beefs up creative team
- The Link names Grey's Wba for activation