Levi’s keep it in-store
- Levi's launch retail campaign
- Developed by BBH
- Markets new ‘Indigo range'
Singapore - Levi's is running an in-store retail campaign, developed by BBH, to market their new range of ‘Indigo' jeans from the Red Tab collection.
The campaign is titled ‘Indigo - A New Blueprint in Denim' and the creative concept follows the product inspiration of going back to basics and appreciating the beauty of denim.
"The current denim market mostly consists of denim jeans with excessive detailing and unnatural finishes. With Indigo, it's about appreciating the beauty of denim without those distractions," Agnes Tann, strategic brand planning director for the Levi's brand, Asia Pacific division based in Singapore.
The campaign visuals are shot by Simon Harsent, a New York-based photographer who has shot several campaigns for the Levi's brand over the years.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Levi Strauss
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Related Stories:
- Behind NTUC Income's big makeover
- BBH China wins Qoros account
- Publicis Groupe snaps up mobile agency
- Singapore Sports Hub appoints BBH
- BBH's Elrick calls it a day
- BA welcomes royal couple in local style
- NEA calls pitch, eBay revamps Gumtree
- LinkedIn: Don't violate user agreement terms
- Publicis and BBH: Trouble in paradise?
- BBH adds two more Diageo brands to its kitty
- Steve Harty exits BBH
- Levi Strauss and BBH end ties
- Chupa Chups launches Chuck's Cup
- Minute Maid pulps up with new juice
- BBH Asia Pacific co-creates reality TV series
- BBH promotes John Hadfield
- Kemp resurfaces at BBH
- BBH names operations director for Asia
- PHD promotes NTUC Income outdoors
- BBH Asia Pacific bolsters digital team