McCann Healthcare and Allergan extend portfolio
- Allergan extends partnership with McCann
- Portfolio includes upcoming drug Latisse
- The product launches late this year
Singapore - Global pharmaceutical firm Allergan Inc has appointed McCann Healthcare Worldwide Singapore to handle the launch of its drug Latisse in Asia.
In addition to Latisse, the agency currently handles the advertising for Botox and Juvederm brands both under the same group.
"We are very pleased to expand our partnership with McCann Healthcare Worldwide Singapore from existing facial aesthetics portfolio to Latisse. We estimate global peak sales of Latisse could exceed $500 million per year," Gloria Ma, regional marketing manager Asia Pacific, said.
Latisse, which is a prescription treatment for enhancing eyelash growth, is expected to roll out during the third quarter this year in key Asian markets including Singapore.
"This is a dynamic time for us and the Singapore healthcare communications industry, where more regional-oriented clients are looking to reinforce their brand position in the market," Rohit Sahgal, managing director of McCann Healthcare Worldwide Singapore, said.
- McCann Healthcare
McCann Healthcare Related Stories:
- McCann rebrands Healthcare division
- Nestle expands McCann's SEA remit
- McCann Healthcare fills top ranks across APAC
- McCann Healthcare sees 16% growth
- McCann raises AIDS awareness digitally
- McCann launches Red Cross campaign
- McCann & TNS launch healthcare study
- Red Cross sticks with McCann Healthcare
- McCann Healthcare ads ease pressure