PropertyGuru partners with eBay
- Singapore portal links with eBay
- Creates a new search service
- Continued growth for PropertyGuru
Singapore - Singapore real estate portal PropertyGuru has partnered with eBay to launch a new property search service on eBay's Singapore website eBay.com.sg.
The partnership brings PropertyGuru's property content alongside eBay's brand-strength and website reach to enable users to easily access all PropertyGuru properties and related content including newsletters, research reports and interviews with property executives via eBay in real time.
"This is great news for the Singapore real estate community. Our partnership with PropertyGuru enables us to offer our users the best experience by partnering with the experts in online real estate, and offer a new content-rich real estate service. This represents a great stride in eBay's strategy to provide the best experience to our users," said Allis Ghim, director at eBay.
Online marketing has transformed the Singapore property market over the last two years and PropertyGuru has seen its usage grow in the last year with nine million property pages now being searched every month.
eBay Related Stories:
- eBay eyes China growth with site launch
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- eBay tones down its logo
- NEA calls pitch, eBay revamps Gumtree
- eBay Classifieds renews Asia push
- eBay tasks Edelman with APAC duties
- Marketing TV: The new era of e-commerce
- Pay for British and American bosses rises
- TUS bags eBay regional biz
- Malaysia International Fashion Week on eBay
- Wego with eBay
- TVB lends star power to eBay charity
- Avaya makes interactive director move
- Hong Kong picked for eBay ad centre initiative
- Yahoo paves the mobile apps way
- Flight stimulator
- Talk till you drop
- Eachnet taps Epsilon for email marketing campaigns
- Eachnet appoints TBWA\
- AdRelevance reaches Singapore