Text 100 to spruik Epsilon in APAC
- Epsilon International appoints PR agency
- Aims to raise corporate profile in APAC
- Targets four key markets
Regional - Text 100 has been tasked to help marketing services firm Epsilon International raise its corporate profile among the company's key target markets and strengthen the company's reputation across Asia Pacific.
The global PR agency will represent Epsilon in its key markets in the region including Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Australia.
"Text 100's experience in positioning and building thought leadership programs for multi-national brands in Asia Pacific was a key factor in our decision to partner with them," Dominic Powers, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Epsilon International, said.
"We plan to leverage Text 100's industry knowledge and media relations expertise to communicate with key audiences about the benefits of our integrated solutions and services."
As part of the agreement, Text 100 will also manage Epsilon's monthly Asia Pacific Insight Newsletter which provides clients and the business community with views and opinions on current marketing trends and challenges, as well as practical tips on how to increase the efficiency and performance of response-driven direct marketing.
- Text 100
- Epsilon International
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee