Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins Club Med
- Tasked with all publicity and media matters
- Comms DNA previously handled the account
Singapore - Public relations agency Word Of Mouth Communications (WOM) has been appointed on a six-month retainer basis by Club Med Singapore, starting May this year.
The agency will be involved in the planning and execution of all publicity and media matters, with a focus on the resort's all-inclusive package concept, organising and hosting media familiarization trips.
Club Med's PR account was previously held by Comms DNA.
"We are delighted to be working with Club Med to help communicate the resorts' unique concept, experience and spirit, starting with media familiarisation trips to Club Med Cherating and Phuket in preparation for NATAS Fair in August," Jansen Siak, managing director, Word Of Mouth Communications, said.
- Word of Mouth Communications
- Club Med
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- Nivea nets Nat
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name