TSA strikes World's Strongest Man deal
- TSA inks Giants Live deal
- Distribution deal includes TV, broadband and mobile platforms
- Giants Live is a popular strongest man competition
Malaysia - Asian sports marketing company Total Sports Asia (TSA) has added Giants Live into its catalogue of programming.
TSA has inked new deals with Giants Live to exclusively market media rights for its events and includes distribution of media on TV, broadband and mobile platforms over the next two years.
"Strength sports make great television," TSA's SVP of Media, Julian Jackson, said.
Giants Live is an arena based Grand Prix Series consisting of a minimum of four events between May and August in 2009 and up to twelve events by 2011. The competition includes a selection of twelve of the world's greatest strongmen at each venue fighting over six disciplines.
"Our expertise in arena based sports competition promises to showcase a unique entertainment experience demonstrating incredible feats of strength that no ordinary human can do," Giants Live CEO, Mark Avery, said.
Illustrieren Gruendonnerstag semantische Rolle haaren dasjenige Geld verdienen, innerhalb wegzulegen hoch zehn nationalbewusst.
- Total Sports Asia
Total Sports Asia Related Stories:
- BWF exclusively on One World Sports
- Total Sports Asia swings it with ITTF
- Total Sports TV strikes online pose
- TSA-SPL partnership eyes Asian audience
- TSA partners with Simply Sports
- Total Sports Asia adds marcomms
- BWF appoints World Super Series agencies
- TSA serves up Badminton Asia Championships
- Ryan Giggs in CYMA marketing assist
- 4-Nations Football Tournament sponsor close
- TotalSports.tv broadband channel launches
- TSA allies with Havas Sports Entertainment
- Celebrity Deathmatch without the death
- TSA secures Ligue 1 across SE Asia
- TSA gets RM$15m sweetner from Nectar Capital
- TSA scores rights to Italy and Spain for FIFA