Hall of Fame adds new award
- Hall of Fame Awards add new accolade
- ‘Most Promising New Media Creative in Asia Pacific'
- Entries open 7 April
Regional - The Hall of Fame Awards is calling for entries and has added a new accolade to its programme for 2009 - the ‘Most Promising New Media Creative in Asia Pacific' award.
The Institute of Advertising Singapore (IAS) has partnered with Eyeka to introduce the new awar. It is aimed to establish the importance of recognising new media channels and their impact on the industry. It is also preparing to unearth and honour the region's next creative talent from the digital world.
Participants from the region will be asked to submit a 30 second video or animation piece that captures the essence and energy of this year's theme: "Fame".
As the exclusive new media partner for this award category Eyeka will run the call for entry contest through their website, and the site will host a regional showcase of entries, finalists and the eventual winner. The Gold Award winner will receive US$5,000 as well as an airfare and two nights accommodation in Singapore for the gala dinner and awards presentation on 22 October.
Call for entries have opened and close 3 August.
- Institute of Advertising Singapore
- Eyeka Asia Pacific
Institute of Advertising Singapore Related Stories:
- Marketers laud govt incentive for digital
- Ogilvy tops Effies heap
- Should Asia get tough on scam?
- Shoestring creativity on the agenda for IAS
- DDB leads Singapore Effie finalists
- All on for Effie Awards
- Ad 'superheroes' Moove on cabs to HOF
- First scams and now spoofs at Award shows
- 24 hopefuls vie for APAC Effies
- Tomorrow works on IAS with its GM from yesterday
- Saatchis keeps its crown at HOF
- TBWA kings of The Cage
- Hall of Fame finalists line up for win
- Creative directors deck out in personal styles for Award
- Icon bags World Effie Festival PR business
- First AP Effie Award at World Effie Fest